The Vice President of Finance & Administrative Services is a senior leader at ACC and is a member of the President’s Executive Cabinet. The vice president serves as the chief financial officer and senior operations officer and strategically leads finance and campus operations. In collaboration with the President’s Cabinet, the vice president will shape strategy to ensure the College’s financial health in support of ACC’s educational mission.
Overseeing all financial aspects of the college, the vice president will develop and implement a system of internal controls to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures; develop and provide recommendations for operating and capital budgets; and present sound fiscal forecasts and projections that ensure effective and efficient resource availability and allocation.
Additionally, the Vice President of Finance & Administrative Services provides strategic and operational management, planning and leadership for the building and facilities maintenance program, capital construction, risk management, and auxiliary operations. The Vice President of Finance & Administrative Services is a systemic and creative thinker who looks for opportunities in their areas of responsibility to ensure that fiscal resources are aligned with improving outcomes for students and employees.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Public Administration, or closely related field from an accredited institution OR a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution AND two years’ relevant experience.
- Five (5) years’ experience in financial accounting, auditing, or public/nonprofit accounting, including the management of fiscal policies and procedures.
- Five (5) years’ supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and assessment of fiscal, project, and risk management.
- Knowledge of and experience with procurement processes, financial controls, and regulatory compliance.
- Ability to work effectively with students, faculty, and staff of diverse backgrounds and evidence of a commitment to creating an inclusive learning & work environment.
- Experience in higher education.
- Experience using Banner accounting and CORE financial systems.
- Knowledge of State of Colorado Fiscal Rules and/or CCCS Standard Accounting Procedures (SAP).
Advertised Salary Range
Salary range for this position is $136,607 to $153,000, commensurate with education and experience. AP 3-45 provides information regarding salary placement and adjustments. This is a full-time, FLSA-exempt position. This position has been exempted from the State Classified System.
To view the entire job announcement and to apply, visit https://jobs.silkroad.com/Arapahoe/Careers/jobs/802.