Summary of Position
At RRCC we are committed to Inclusive Excellence. We strive to create a community in which everyone feels respected and valued for their unique talents and contributions, and where people from all backgrounds are able to achieve their goals. Red Rocks Community College acknowledges that inclusion and equity are multifaceted and complex concepts, and that our efforts in these areas will require innovation, intention, and an institutional commitment to these principles. To learn more about our commitment to Inclusive Excellence, visit https://www.rrcc.edu/diversity.
Connect daily and make a difference in the lives of thousands of students working to earn an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or a Master’s degree at Red Rocks Community College (RRCC). RRCC has two campuses: our main campus in Lakewood, Colorado and our campus in Arvada, Colorado. Red Rocks is Colorado’s premier community college and the fourth largest in the state, serving over 15,000 students each year. RRCC has an academic journal and a literary journal.
This position is located on the 140-acre, beautifully landscaped, Arvada campus, high in the foothills, with views looking along the Front Range to Boulder and beyond. Just minutes from downtown Denver, with dedicated RTD light-rail and bus stops, commuting is quick and easy. At Lakewood, RRCC offers employee access to an on-campus coffee shop and cafeteria, an on-campus children’s center, health clinic, recreational facilities, and a 38,000 square foot recreation center, complete with climbing wall, a large gym with basketball courts, state of the art fitness equipment, and full locker rooms. RRCC also offers tuition assistance for full-time employees and most dependents, for classes within the 13-college, state-wide Colorado Community College System.
Red Rocks Community College is seeking a Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist to assist in developing an Invasive Cardiovascular Technology certification program.
Description of Position
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Developing program structure
- Developing course content
- Attending curriculum development meetings
- Collaborating with communities of interest
- Reviews and revises course materials
The position is paid the hourly rate of $42.33. Hours will vary from week to week, with an average of 2-4 hours per week. Schedule is flexible, with both on-campus and remote work time. This temporary position is expected to last 1-2 semesters, with potential for further continuation as an adjunct instructor.
- AAS Degree in a healthcare discipline
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS)
- At least 2 years (4,000 hours) of paid clinical experience as a Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS)
- Bachelor's Degree in a healthcare discipline
- ARRT Registered Technologist in Radiography RT(R)
- At least 2 years (4,000 hours) of paid clinical experience
- Experience in course development, instruction, evaluation, and academic advising
To view the full job description and apply: