The Colorado Community College System (CCCS) is hiring a Programs & Curriculum Manager to join our Academic Affairs group at System Office. If you are a skilled problem solver who is looking for an opportunity to be a subject matter expert on your team, this position is for you! We offer generous time off, excellent benefits, and flexible work environments, including the opportunity for a hybrid remote work schedule.
In this role you will be responsible for the oversight of the course catalog, schedule of classes, and curricula/programs of study for the CCCS including the Common Course Numbering System (CCNS), Master Course Catalog, DegreeWorks, Navigate, and CRM Recruit (Admission/Application). You will create and maintain process guides for catalog, schedule, and curriculum related business processes. Additionally, this position provides system level leadership for stakeholders across CCCS, our partner colleges, and statewide.
- Responsible for maintaining the processes of Program Approval for all Academic Transfer programs and for tracking program approval requests through the flow of required approvals, including the Banner code building processes.
- Responsible for developing processes and relationships with the system Financial Aid Director and CTE Program Approval managers to ensure timely and accurate completion of requests in the program approval process, including requests submitted for program renewals, revisions, and closures via the CTE Gateway.
- Responsible for maintaining an up-to-date training guide and plan for onboarding back up support to the Banner code entry process for program approvals.
- Builds processes and tools to assure curricula are implemented consistently and with adherence to system guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining the Common Course Numbering System site and repository, and for providing access credentials to approved users.
- Co-manages the facilitation of the State Faculty Curriculum and VPAA Curriculum meetings.
- Manages course creation, editing, and revision activities within the CCCS Common Course Numbering System and Banner.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in a related area
- Two years’ experience working with course catalog and curriculum data within the Ellucian Banner student information system.
For the full job announcement and to apply, visit https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/cccs/SystemOffice/jobs/3964837/programs-curriculum-manager.