The Colorado Community College System (CCCS) is hiring a Grants Coordinator to join our Workforce Development team at the System Office. In this position you’ll support the technical management and implementation of Academic Affairs and Workforce Development grants, including federal, state, and private funding sources. Through strong organizational, interpersonal, and grant/fiscal coordination skills, you’ll be supporting the Grants Director in grant evaluation, writing, contracting, implementation, and close-out.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your experience in grant management and implementation, this position is for you! We offer generous time off accruals, excellent benefits, and flexible work schedules, including remote work within the state of Colorado.
Note: Funding for this position is guaranteed through February 29, 2024.
- In collaboration with the Grants Director and CCCS Academic Affairs and Workforce Development team provide technical coordination and day-to-day administration of federal, state, and private grant funds, with an initial focus on implementing the CO-HELPS and CO-TECH grants.
- Under the direction of the Grants Director, work with participating Institutions of Higher Education (IHE) representatives for grant management functions.
- Answer internal and external inquiries regarding grant programs.
- Co-develop and maintain grant, technical assistance, training, and communications (application and reporting forms, policies and procedures, fact sheets, website content, guides/manuals, etc.).
- Conduct initial review of applications and quarterly reports for completion and accuracy. Submit to Grants Director for approval.
- Coordinate distributions and reimbursements to IHEs, and reporting in coordination with the Grants Director, CCCS fiscal team, and partner agencies.
- Support grant extensions and close-outs.
- Bachelor’s degree. An equivalent combination of education and experience in a relevant field will substitute for the degree.
- Experience in grant administration or program/project coordination.
To view the full job announcement, visit https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/cccs/systemoffice/jobs/3810064/grants-coordinator.