The Colorado Community College System (CCCS) is hiring a Dean of Academic Affairs to join our team within CCCOnline. Your main responsibility in this position will be to provide administrative leadership for Academic Affairs for CCCOnline within established CCCS policies and procedures. You will also inform the Colorado Online @ (Download PDF reader) Consortium project teams on consortia academic matters and lead academic change management processes within CCCOnline as CCCS establishes the Colorado Online @ Consortium. In this position, you will recommend procedures and assure that state, federal, and accreditation policies related to online instruction, curriculum, and academic quality are maintained.
We offer exceptional benefits, a flexible working environment, including hybrid-remote work schedules within the state of Colorado, and a strong work/life balance.
If you love change management and are interested in being an important member of the groundbreaking work Colorado Online @ Consortium is doing, this position is for you!
Note: This is a term-limited position through May 31, 2025 to assist with the transition to Colorado Online @.
Examples of Duties
- Participate as a member of the Associate Vice Chancellor’s leadership team to plan, establish, and implement administrative strategies, processes, and procedures that impact CCCOnline’s operation and success and plan for the Colorado Online @ Consortium.
- Work closely with all CCCOnline academic technology, business services, learning design, professional development, and student affairs leadership, staff, and systems to ensure quality online education.
- Provide oversight and accountability for all aspects of CCCOnline’s academic affairs through collaboration with the CCCS Academic Affairs staff, college vice-presidents, deans, and directors.
- Advise Associate Deans and Department Chairs and other stakeholders regarding changes to instructional transition dates.
- Establish and execute a comprehensive academic plan for CCCOnline change management, communication, contingency plans, and develop departmental roadmaps.
- Collaborate extensively with the Project Director of the Colorado Online Strategic Plan and college Vice Presidents and Deans to support and execute change management strategies for the transition of instruction from CCCOnline to Colorado Online @ Consortium.
- Master’s Degree in an academic, educational, or administrative field.
- Five years of experience in higher education, including administrative and management responsibility.
- Experience in online teaching and/or course development.
To view the full job announcement and to apply, visit https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/cccs/SystemOffice/jobs/3960631/dean-of-academic-affairs.