The Admissions Coordinator supports the admissions function of the college. The Coordinator will advise students regarding admissions, registration and other requirements in an effort to increase enrollment, retention, and graduation rates using all technology tools within the enrollment process to include Recruit, SignalVine, Navigate, Banner and others as needed.
This position assists students with completing applications for admissions, registration and other processes required for successful matriculation. In addition to advising students regarding all admissions process steps, the position is also responsible for reviewing applications, determining applicants’ residency status, and processing International Students from admissions function to completing required reporting.
This position will manage the CRM system, Recruit, to assure successful information is reaching students throughout the entire admissions process to include entry of student information into the system, consistent communication throughout the admissions life cycle and successful management of sharing data with other related systems for the college.
- Coordinate student modules of the Banner ERP system
- Manage all admissions campaigns and updates to Recruit, Navigate and other related systems as they pertain to admissions
- Work with Dean of Student Services on set up and approval for orientations, open houses, and other on campus activities related to admissions
- Review and enter admissions applications into the student system, including processing online applications
- Determine residency status for admissions applicants
- Oversee student notification of admissions status
- Collect and process supplemental admissions documents including ACT/SAT test scores, immunization records and high school transcripts
- Assist Concurrent Enrollment Coordinator with admissions and registration of concurrent enrollment students
- Attend System admissions meetings to acquire information and review with Dean of Student Services for actions needed
- Conduct required testing of Recruit and ensure updates and upgrades are fully functional
- Coordinate with system personnel on functioning of student modules of the Banner ERP system and associated recruiting and admissions tools, such as Recruit
- Oversee International Student processes with the assistance of the Dean of Student Services
- Perform other duties as assigned
For a full job description, or to apply, please visit our website at https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/cccs/lcc/jobs/3437017/admissions-coordinator?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs